生命是美好的-上帝:嗨!你在扣我嗎?
LIFE IS WONDERFUL
生命是美好的
God: Hello. Did you call me?
上帝:嗨!你在扣我嗎?
Me: Called you? No, who is this?
我:扣你?沒有啊!你是誰?
God: This is GOD. I heard your prayers. So I thought I will chat.
上帝:我是上帝,我聽到你的禱告,所以我想跟你聊聊.
Me: I do pray. Just makes me feel good. I am actually busy now. Am in the midst of something.
我:我確實有禱告,但只是為了讓我自己感覺舒服,我現在非常忙,正在處理某些事情當中.
God: What are you busy at? Ants are busy too …
上帝:你在忙什麼?螞蟻也是很忙…
Me: Don’t know. But I can’t find free time. Life has become hectic. It’s rush hour all the time.
我:也不知道在忙什麼,可是我無法找到空檔,生活變得忙亂,整天都是尖峰時間.
God: Sure. Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you results. Activity consumes time. Productivity frees it.
上帝:確實,活動使你很忙,但創造給你成果,活動消耗時間,創造騰出時間.
Me: I understand. But I still can’t figure out. By the way, I was not expecting YOU to buzz me on instant messaging chat.
我:我了解,但我仍然想不透,另外,我沒想到你會在即時訊息聊天室上煩我.
God: Well I wanted to resolve your fight for time, by giving you some clarity. In this net era, I wanted to reach you through the medium you are comfortable with.
上帝:因為我想透過幫你理出一些頭緒,來解決你對時間的困擾,在這個網路時代,我想透過你熟悉的媒體管道與你溝通.
Me: Tell me, why has life become complicated now?
我:告訴我,為什麼現在生活變得如此複雜?
God: Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.
上帝:好好過你的日子,不要分析它,分析使得生活變得複雜.
Me: Why are we then constantly unhappy?
我:為什麼我們一直不快樂?
God: Your today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. You are worrying because you are analyzing. Worrying has become your habit. That’s why you are not happy.
上帝:昨天的你所擔心的明天就是你的今天,因為分析所以你擔心,擔心成為你的習慣,這就是為什麼你們會不快樂的原因.
Me: But how can we not worry when there is so much uncertainty?
我:但是我們怎麼可能不擔心呢!未來充滿了那麼多的不確定.
God: Uncertainty is inevitable, but worrying is optional.
上帝:不確定是無法避免的,但擔心郤是可以選擇的.
Me: But then, there is so much pain due to uncertainty.
我:可是有許許多多的傷害都是不確定帶來的.
God: Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.
上帝:傷害是無法避免的,但受苦郤是可以選擇的.
Me: If suffering is optional, why do good people always suffer?
我:如果受苦可以選擇,為什麼好人總是受苦?
God: Diamond cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials, but don’t suffer. With that experience their life becomes better not bitter.
上帝:鑽石必須經過琢磨才能發光,黃金必須經過火煉才能精粹,好人必須經過試鍊(不是受苦)的經驗才能使他們的生命更好(不是更苦).
Me: You mean to say such experience is useful?
我:你真的認為這些經驗有用?
God: Yes. In every term, Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
上帝:沒錯,字字屬實,經驗是一位嚴厲的老師,她總是在考試之後才教導.
Me: But still, why should we! go through such tests? Why can’t we be free from problems?
我:但是為什麼我們就得接受考試?為什麼我們不能免於這些問題?
God : Problems are Purposeful Roadblocks Offering Beneficial Lessons to Enhance Mental Strength. Inner strength comes from struggle and endurance, not when you are free from problems.
上帝:問題是具有目的的路障,提供我們加強意志力的有益課程,我們內在的力量來自奮鬥與忍耐,而不是因為沒有任何問題.
Me: Frankly in the midst of so many problems, we don’t know where we are.
我:老實說,當我們面對這麼多的問題時,我們根本不知何去何從.
God: If you look outside you will not know where you are heading. Look inside. Looking outside, you dream. Looking inside, you awaken. Eyes provide sight. Heart provides insight.
上帝:如果你往外看,你就會失去方向,你應當往內看.往外看,你會做夢,往內看,你就會覺醒!眼睛提供你視力,心靈郤能提供你覺察力. |